5 Element & Traditional (TCM) Acupuncture in Bury St. Edmunds
Experience the difference Acupuncture can make to your health and wellbeing
An experienced practitioner, in practice for seventeen years, I use a very gentle Japanese technique, which means you can relax and enjoy your Acupuncture sessions.
People choose to have Acupuncture for the treatment of many health & wellbeing issues, including:
- Back Pain
- Fertility (see the Fertility page for more information)
- Skin conditions
- Pregnancy, morning sickness and induction treatments
- Menopausal symptoms
- Painful or irregular periods
- Digestive problems
What are the different types of Acupuncture used for?
- TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine – this type of Acupuncture focuses on the physical body to treat pain and a range of medical issues.
- Five Element Acupuncture – treats emotional and stress related problems like depression or headaches. Five Elements helps to balance us so we feel more like ourselves again.
When you have Acupuncture with me you benefit from both of these approaches as I have been trained in both systems.
- I am a Zita West Affiliated Fertility Network Acupuncturist and have specific post graduate training in IVF support, assisted fertility and natural fertility treatments. I offer fertility counselling, as a Member of the British Association of Counselling Psychotherapy (MBACP).
“I had tried several other Acupuncturists before I came to see Caroline. She definitely has the best results for me. I have a lot less pain and I feel much better afterwards. Caroline is so easy to talk to and I feel very comfortable with her. I always look forward to my visits to Park Farm and I am very happy to recommend her to anyone wanting Acupuncture.” Mrs. C. (Bury St Edmunds).
If you are interested in using Acupuncture to help with your symptoms get in touch by calling me on 07762 126465, I will be very happy to discuss your condition and how I can help you.
I work at our Bury St Edmunds therapy centre clinic, Park Farm Practice, in a beautiful location on the edge of the town with easy access and parking www.parkfarmpractice.co.uk