5 Element & Traditional (TCM) Acupuncture in Botesdale, Suffolk
Qualified acupuncturists are Category 1 Health Care providers.
I am following guidance from the government and my professional organisation to keep us all safe. Please contact me if you have any questions.
I am fully vaccinated for Covid-19
I have twenty two years experience practicing Acupuncture. The letters ‘Lic Ac’ mean that I have a Licentiate in Acupuncture which is a professional, degree length qualification and I am a member of the professional register: Association of Acupuncture Clinicians (AAC)
I use a very gentle Japanese technique, which means you can relax and enjoy your Acupuncture sessions.
. . . .
People choose to have Acupuncture/ Acupressure to treat many health & wellbeing issues, including:
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain and Sciatica
- Fertility (see the Fertility page for more information)
- Pregnancy, morning sickness and induction treatments
- Menopausal symptoms
- Painful or irregular periods
- Digestive problems
What are the different types of Acupuncture used for?
- TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine – this type of Acupuncture focuses on the physical body to treat pain and a range of medical issues.
- Five Element Acupuncture – treats emotional and stress related problems, like depression or headaches. Five Element treatment helps to balance us, so we feel more like ourselves again.
When you have an appointment with me you benefit from both of these approaches as I have been trained in both systems. Each system uses slightly different acupuncture-point combinations.
- I am a Zita West Affiliated Fertility Network Acupuncturist and have specific postgraduate training in IVF support, assisted fertility and natural fertility treatments.
- Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling Psychotherapy (MBACP).
- Qualified Life Coach with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) – Clean Coach.
“I had tried several other Acupuncturists before I came to see Caroline. She definitely has the best results for me. I have a lot less joint pain now and I feel much better afterwards. Caroline is so easy to talk to and I feel very comfortable with her. I always look forward to my visits to see her I am very happy to recommend her to anyone wanting Acupuncture.” Mrs. C. (Bury St Edmunds).
If you are interested in using Acupuncture to help with your symptoms get in touch by calling me on 07762 126465, I will be very happy to discuss your condition and how I can help you.
I work at our new Botesdale Clinic (near Diss), Crown Hill Clinic, IP22 1BS.
What Qualifications should Acupuncturists have?
A fully qualified Acupuncture practitioner will always have a Lic. Ac. or a BSc degree in Acupuncture. Please be aware that there are people advertising themselves as acupuncturists and practicing on the public with very minimal training. Any other letters or ‘qualifications’ do not relate to acupuncture.
The letters after my name indicate that I have a full licentiate, Lic. Ac training in Acupuncture. I am a member of the professional organisation The Association of Acupuncture Clinicians (AAC) and also a fully registered member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP). MA indicates that I have an masters degree (in Management and Organisational Dynamics).