Acupuncture Appointments at Park Farm Practice
From the 1st February 2020, all in-clinic appointments are £60 (no extra charge for the first treatment).
Appointments at Park Farm Practice are 50 minutes.
You may like to wear comfortable clothes and trousers that roll up to the knee.
On your initial session I will ask you about your health history, how you sleep and any other symptoms you may have.
. . . . .
Anatomy in Motion – Gentle Movement Therapy
Appointments are £70 in clinic and includes a set of foot exercise wedges for you to take home afterwards.
Pre-assessment £20. You send me photos and video of you walking. This saves time in clinic when I see you, and I will send you instructions of how to take the pictures.
. . . . .
To change an appointment please give me 24 hours notice, or I may have to make a charge.
If you are with a health insurance company that covers Acupuncture I can write receipts and provide letters for you to claim for your treatments.
Data protection and privacy – GDPR
Acupuncturists work within a legal framework governing your data.
When you book an appointment with me you are accepting that I must, (by law), keep a record of the treatment you have had. This is a list of acupuncture points that I have used in your treatment.
I keep paper notes with your name and telephone number. If you have supplied your home address, in order for me to provide you with written receipts, this is also with your notes.
- UK law states that this data must be kept by me for a minimum of seven years.
- None of your data is entered onto a computer.
- If you would like a copy of your notes I can supply a copy to you.
- None of your data will ever be sold on, or shared with a third party.
- If I am requested by a court of law to supply them with your notes I have to do so.
- Otherwise, and in all normal circumstances, your notes are completely confidential.